- High Speed and High Density – MPO to MPO Patch Cable, (MPO FEMALE Connector without PIN). Low insertion loss and back reflection loss process
- TYPE B & IEEE802BM – MMF(50/125um), OM3 10G standard, LSZH sheet, 12-core fibers cable, constructed with TYPE B (Chanel 1 to Chanel 12)
- High-performance for Your Datacenter – IL at 850nm 25 Db; Common configuration for connecting MPO / MTP cassettes and QSFP+ transceivers
- No Doubt About Quality – High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of hte polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
- Better Get It HereThe flexibility of the tester provides the the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblie.
|Connector A||MPO Female (pinless)||Connector B||MPO Female (pinless)|
|Fiber Mode||12fibers OM3 50/125 μm||Wavelength||850/1300 nm|
|40/100G Ethernet Distance||100 m at 850 nm||10G Ethernet Distance||300 m at 850 nm|
|Multi Mode Class||OM3||RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant|
|Polish Type||UPC to UPC||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5 mm|
|Insertion Loss||0.35 dB Max. (0.15 dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥ 20 dB|
|Attenuation at 850 nm||≤ 2.3 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300 nm||≤ 0.6 dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0 mm||Cable Jacket||LSZH|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C|
Compatible for :
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4, QSFP-40G-SR4-S, QSFP-40F-CSR4
Juniper QFX-QSFP-40G-SR4 and QFX-QSFP-40G-ESR4.
Arista QSFP-40G-SR4 and QSFP-40G-XSR4.
Hawei QSFP-40G-ISR4 and QSFP-40G-eSR4.
H3C JG325A,JG325B and JG709A
MTP/MPO Type-B Cable Applications
Due to the special construction of MPO/MTP type-B cable, a female connector MPO/MTP cable is usually needed to match the male connector MPO/MTP cable. The male guide pin fits into the female bore to ensure precise fiber alignment. Attempting to mate two female or male connectors can result in light loss or damage to the fiber splice. The following examples focus on the application of female MPO/MTP type-B cables.
40G-40G Direct Connetction: Female to Female MTP/MPO Type-B Polarity Trunk Cable
Expect for the parallel 40G optical transmission mentioned above, female to female type-B trunk cable also can be used for direct switch to switch connetcivity with no patch panels. The following figure shows Cisco 40G switches connected by a 12-fiber MPO/MTO female cable directly.
There are no reviews yet.